Attend our first interactive sales summit for the serviced apartment industry, which is aimed at professional operators and their sales staff. On 08.06.2018 in Frankfurt we want to share insights, would love to hear your thoughts and discuss with you the important issues when it comes to the sales of serviced apartments.
When Friday, 08.06.2018
Where? Walther-von-Cronberg-Platz 2-4, 60594 Frankfurt am Main
09.00: Get-together - Coffee & snacks
09.30: Welcome - Round of introductions, instructions for the day
From 10.00: Topics group I - The serviced apartment market (presentations & discussions)
- „Who, what, how – in the segment of temporary living“ - by Juana Schulze from Apartmentservice
- "The serviced apartment price radar" - by David Wohde from Acomodeo
- Coffee break
- First insights of the studie "serviced apartments for business travellers" - by Eric-Jan Krausch from Acomodeo
- Open session: serviced apartment distributions landscape
Ca. 12.15: Lunch & Urban Myths
From 13.30: Topics group II - Sales of Serviced Apartments (presentations & discussions)
- "Visionapartments - more than serviced apartments" - by Katharina Kunze from Visionapartments
- "How Acomodeo uses Acomodeo" - by Alexander Wissing from Acomodeo
- The new brand "Adina Serviced Apartments" - by Madeleine Berner from Adina
- "Aside the price war - the niche of premium serviced apartments" by Ann-Kathrin Zeitler from Lindner Hotels
From 15.30: Interactive think tanks
- Working groups: Digitalisation, Distribution, Standardisation
- Coffee break
From 17.00: Conclusion
- Wrap up of think tanks
- Wrap up of the day
From 18.00: Dinner at Applewine Restaurant Adolf Wagner
For a service charge of 99€ tickets can be ordered here.
If you have any questions about the event, cooperation or finding a topic, Aline is always at your disposal.
We look forward to welcoming you to discuss with us and enjoy some drinks together!